Information pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
What types of data do we collect?
When you use our services, you agree that our company may collect some of your personal data. This page aims to tell you what information we collect, why and how we use them.
- data provided by the user
If you are a private
If you are a private when you register, enter, or purchase from an ad on our site, we ask you to provide us with some data that need to be able to use our service.
These are, for example, the data that we ask you:
- first and last name and/or title company
- vat and/or tax code
- the city or town of reference
- phone number
- address, email and password
In the context of the use of the service, you can use the functions “Messages” to communicate, respectively, with our Customer Center. For more details, please read the section “Messages”.
If you provide personal data of third parties, such as those of your family members or friends, you must be sure that these subjects have been adequately informed and have consented to its treatment in the manner described in this policy.
Data of children under 16 years of age
If you are under 16 years old you cannot provide us with any personal data, nor you can sign up on the Tackle Salerno, and in any case we do not accept responsibility for any false statements you have provided. If we become aware of the existence of false statements, we will proceed with the immediate deletion of any personal data acquired.
If you are a professional
If you are a professional, when you create an account you are required to provide us with some data:
- name of the company, Vat number, contact name, email address, phone number
- other data and complete address
The data that we collect automatically
We collect the following data through the services you use:
- technical data: for example, IP address, browser type.
- data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, please visit the section “Cookies”.
1. As we use the data collected?
We use the data collected to provide every day to our service, to inform you about our business activities or to propose a service more personalized and in line with your interests.
1.1. To ensure access to our services and improve the delivery
We use your information and grant you access to our services and their delivery, including:
- registration and creation of the reserved area
- use of the functionality “favorites” and “saved searches”
- communications related to the provision of the service
- messaging with our customer service
- contact with the Customer Center also features email address and/or phone
- moderation or removal of the content, prevention of fraud
- activities of an administrative, financial or accounting such as those related to purchases of services and eventual recovery of the credit
These treatments are necessary to properly dispense the services of Tackle Salerno in respect of users who adhere to it.
We also use your information to improve and implement the service, through the following treatments:
- communications relating to services similar to the ones that you used
- activity detection of the degree of satisfaction of the user
These treatments are based on the legitimate interest of the Owner (cf. section 3.1) and you can oppose in any moment.
1.2. To inform you about our business activities
We use the data collected, if you provide us with your express consent, to inform you about promotional activities that may be of interest to you.
In particular, we use them for:
- inform you about promotional activities, marketing and advertising on events, initiatives and partnerships to Tackle Salerno, via e-mail.
- do the activities of analysis and reporting related to the systems of promotional communication, such as, for example, the detection of the number of email opened, clicks made on the links in the communication, the type of device used to read the communication, and the operating system or the list of disiscritti to the newsletter.
1.3. To provide you with a personalized service
We process the data collected, if you provide us with your express consent, to analyse your consumer habits or choices to offer you a service that is more personalised and in line with your interests and to improve our commercial offer. Such analyses are not in any case related to an automated decision-making process.
2. The conferment of data is required?
The conferment of personal data is required exclusively for the treatments necessary to the provision of the services offered by Tackle Salerno (refusal for the purposes of the provision of the service makes it impossible to use the same service); it is optional for the purposes of promotion, and profiling, and the refusal to give consent does not have negative consequences on the provision of the service offered within the site: https://www.tacklesalerno.it/ and related applications.
3. Those who are the subjects of the treatment?
3.1. Holder of the treatment
Holder of the treatment is to Tackle Salerno, in the person of its legal representative pro-tempore, with registered office located in Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 37 - 84131 Salerno
The holder of the treatment makes use of treatment responsible for the achievement of the purposes specified in point 1, and a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to ensure the protection relating to personal data.
For any request relating to your personal data, compare the next section 3.2.
3.2. The Data Protection Officer (DPO), and contact information
The officer responsible for the protection of personal data (Data Protection Officer) pursuant to art. 37 of the GDPR is the administrator.
Please note that you can at any time contact the DPO and send any question or request relating to your personal data and respect your privacy, by writing to the address: email@example.com
3.3. To whom it may be disclosed personal data
The data collected in the framework of the provision of the service may be disclosed to:
- companies that perform functions closely related and instrumental to – technical – services to Tackle Salerno, such as vendors that provide services for the review and verification of purchases, suppliers of direct marketing services and customer care, companies that provide services of storage, administrative, payment, and billing, related companies and/or forming part of the Tackle to Salerno that provide technical components for the delivery of certain features of the service
- bodies and the administrative and judicial authorities of the obligations of the law
Your personal data may be transferred outside of the European Union to be treated by some of our service providers. In this case, we ensure that this transfer takes place in compliance with current legislation and that it provides an adequate level of protection of personal data and on the basis of an adequacy decision on standard clauses defined by the European Commission or Binding Corporate Rules.
In no case will we give or sell your personal data to third parties.
4. How can you get information about the data, edit them, delete them or have a copy of it?
4.1. Access to personal data from your reserved area and withdrawal of consent (opt-out)
You can, at any time, view personal data in your private area. Log in to your account and click the section “Reserved Area”.
Remember that you can at any time revoke the consent you have provided by accessing your reserved area and by removing its flag, or by requesting such removal to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4.2. Export and cancellation of the processing of personal data
To export your personal data (takeout) or ask for the cancellation, you can send a request to the email address: email@example.com from the e-mail with which you registered in Tackles Salerno.
Your personal data will be exported within 30 days or, in the case in which the export is to make particularly complex, within three months.
The deletion will be carried out in the time frame expected and in accordance with the retention period stated in paragraph 5 below.
4.3. The exercise of your rights
Any person that uses our service can:
- obtain from the holder, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and to the information referred to in article 15 of the GDPR
- request the updating, rectification, integration, erasure, restriction of processing of the data in the necessary one of the conditions laid down in article 18 of the GDPR, the transformation in anonymous form or blocking of personal data processed in violation of the law, including those whose conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected and/or subsequently processed
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of the data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to revoke the consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal
- to receive your personal information provided consciously and actively, or through the use of the service, in a structured format, and readable by the automatic device, and to transmit them to another holder of the treatment without any impediments
- lodge a complaint at the Authority Guarantor for the protection of personal data in Italy
We remind you that for any question or request relating to your personal data and respect your privacy you can write to the dedicated email address firstname.lastname@example.org
5. How and for how long your data will be stored?
The conservation of personal data will be processed in paper and/or electronic/computer science and for the time strictly necessary to the fulfilment of the purposes referred to in paragraph 1, in respect of your privacy, and regulations.
In the case of users with shopping active, the user-generated content will be stored for 36 months for safety reasons, the prevention and moderation of content and/or conduct that is contrary to the terms of service and editorial guidelines to Tackle Salerno in order to ensure a better quality of the same also in collaboration with the Authorities.
For purposes of analysis directed to the development and improvement of the service the personal data of the user may be subject to the same retention period.
For the purposes of direct marketing and profiling to keep your data for a maximum period equal to that provided for by the applicable legislation (respectively equal to 24 and 12 months).
Invoices, accounting documents and data related to transactions are kept for 11 years, pursuant to the law (including tax obligations).
In the case of the exercise of the right to be forgotten ' through deletion request express of the personal data processed by the data controller, we remind you that these data will be stored, in the form of protected and with restricted access, solely for purposes of investigation and prosecution of offences, for a period not exceeding 12 months from the date of the request, and then will be securely erased or anonymized in an irreversible way.
We remind you, finally, that, for the same purposes, data related to the traffic telematico, excluded however the contents of communications, shall be retained for a period not exceeding 6 years from the date of notification, pursuant to art. 24 of Law no. 167/2017, which has transposed the EU Directive 2017/541 in the field of counter-terrorism.
If we do not exercise any active action (e.g. navigation, research, and/or any other mode of use of the service) on www.tacklesalerno.it for a period of 27 months, you will be classified as inactive user and your personal data will be deleted automatically.
6. How we ensure the security of your data?
The data are collected by the persons referred to in paragraph 3, according to the indications of the regulations, with particular regard to the safety measures required by GDPR (art. 32) for the processing by means of computer tools, manual and automated with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated in point 1 and in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
In compliance with the applicable regulations, is a system of verification anti-spam communications. The data entered will be checked only for the purpose of identifying possible illicit activities or content which does not conform to the general Conditions of the Service, but will not be processed or communicated for commercial purposes or promotional.
7. More information
The functions Messages are aimed at immediate communication between:
- users contacting the Customer Center to Tackle to Salerno for support activities and customer care related service
We can verify the content of Messages in order to moderate the same, for the purpose of safety and to preserve the etiquette and the rules of editorial Tackles Salerno.
The use of the service Messages involves the possibility that the identity of the user (as indicated at the time of registration/delivery of services to Tackle Salerno) and its contents are made known during the sessions of activities.
We reserve the right to exclude from the service Messages, and in general by the services offered by Tackle Salerno, all those who do not observe the rules and/or fails to comply with the objectives defined for the use of the service Messages, as well as all those who adopt behaviour which is not correct and/or not respectful of people.
The internal surveys will be required, optionally, provide an email address in order to receive the latest news and information on the services of Tackle Salerno.
Please remember that participation in surveys is entirely optional, and you can always object to such treatment.
When you use applications and services of Tackle Salerno with location-enabled, we may collect and process information on your current location (approximate). These data are processed in anonymous form, in a form that does not personally identify the user and used only for the purpose of facilitating the use of some features of the service based on the location. You can enable/disable any of the location services, by accessing your browser's settings and/or your device as follows:
- go to “Preferences” > “web Sites” > “Location”, and remove Tackle Salerno from the list
- go to “Preferences” >”Privacy” > “Location” and turn off the localization for Safari
- open Chrome to chrome://settings/content/location and rimuoviTackle Salerno from the list
- open Chrome and select “site Settings” > “Location”, and remove Tackle Salerno from the list
- Desktop and mobile
- open Firefox and go to the address about:preferences#privacy, looking for “Permission” > “Location” > “Settings” and remove Tackle Salerno from the list
- Desktop and mobile
- Internet Explorer
- open Internet Explorer, click on the icon “gear” and select “internet Options” in the privacy panel, to the entry Location press the button “Clear Sites”
7.4. Search engines
The information related to purchases placed on www.tacklesalerno.it will not be visible in searches in the internal search engine and will not be made available to third-party search engines as it is not allowed to indexing of content from third-party engines. The search results on the search engine within the site www.tacklesalerno.it have managed to Tackle Salerno, but the user can indicate the removal of the page and request the update of the cached copy, by sending an email to: email@example.com
This privacy notice may be subject to change. If we make substantial changes in the use of data relating to the user from the part of the Holder, the latter will notify the user by posting them with the best evidence on their pages, or through alternative means or the like.